Sunday 3 March 2024

Paris, c'est jolie ici, non?

17 hour bus journey gay Paris from Berlin. This bis seems to take the drunkards path home, that is to say, meanders most of the west Germany metropolis, before stumbling upon the french border after exhausting all other possibilities.
Luckily, after Bonn, I start up a scintillating conversation with my bus neighbour, Emilie. Med student in Paris, we share our thoughts on everything from big pharma to free solo climbing. The last 4 hours fly by and hopefully we stay in contact. 

Ok, flixbus is crowded, slow and uncomfortable, but the staff are nearly always pretty cool about dealing with my bike.  They shake their heads to themselves more in bewilderment at first, but they help me make sure that my bike is safely stored away. On a train finding suitable storage space would be quite difficult, as the bike is rather large and cumbersome when in this bike bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment