Tuesday 9 April 2024

Aljezur, meeting an unexpected hero

Not sure if the plan today, as my Warmshowers host has yet to confirm my stay. I am in limbo land until I get a message at lunchtime that I am invited to his place near Aljezur. 
What an oasis and spectacular find. Kasper invites me into his home and introduces me to his family. Soon we get talking about various sharing projects inwhich we have been involved. Here I am most thoroughly outdone. Kasper nonchalantly stares that he is the founder of Hitchwiki and Trustroots - both platforms that are a major inspiration to me. And by happy coincidence, he mentions a certain bike sharing platform from Berlin - I casually reply that I have founded the Bikesurf platform.
Over the next days, we have so many brainstorming sessions about how to develop and integrate our respective projects, that it keeps my head reeling with future possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment