Sunday 18 September 2016

Prague - the Paris of the east

Weather conditions show signs of improvement - now just raining every hour or so - as I make my way east toward Prague. Again, sometimes forced to take somewhat busy roads, makes today's ride not very pleasant, but, thankfully, uneventful. 
Some spectacular, but sadly rundown, buildings grace the side of the road. 
My host for my stay in Prague is Filip, who is informs me about his views on TTIP, food waste and safe cycling in the city. We go to the cinema and watch "Captain Fantastic", which provides the group with lots of talking points over beers in a local bar. 
I carch up with Klára and her brother the next afternoon and visit the contemporary art museum "Rudolfonium". 
In the evening, I meet up with another CSer and I am invited to go play kayak polo at his club. CS certainly provides variety on one's travels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment